Excellent Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
This training course is packed with the insights and the powerful techniques of successful maintenance planning and scheduling for high equipment reliability. The comprehensive content introduces you to the best practice maintenance planning and scheduling systems and explains how to produce great task productivity and maintenance work quality. This training is expected to provide insight into improving the efficiency, effectiveness, and lower overall maintenance costs.
• Organization of Maintenance
• Maintenance Roles & Responsibility
• The Principles of Maintenance Planning
• The Basics of Maintenance Planning
• The Principles of Maintenance Scheduling
• Weekly and Daily Schedule development
• Predictive Maintenance
• Budget and Resources Management
• Maintenance Performance Control
• Performance Indicators
• Computer Application for Maintenance Scheduling
• Results Oriented Reliability and Maintenance Definitions
• Enabling Successful Planning and Scheduling
• Best-practice Business Processes
• Work Identification/ Work Request Initiation
• Setting Priorities
• Planning (What/ How)
• Scheduling (Who/ When)
• Work Execution
• Continuous Improvement
• Hidden Costs
Who Should Attend?
Maintenance Manager, Superintendent, Planner, Supervisor, Production Planner, PPIC Engineer, Operation Engineer.
Ir. Y. Agus Jayatun, MT His a graduate of Master Mechanical Engineering UGM. Some of his areas of expertise such as Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance Management, Safety Engineering, Welding Engineering.
3 Days Training