Maintenance Management for Supervisory
About The Course
As the requirements for improved productivity and cost effectiveness increase, combined with an increased attention to safety and environmental issues, maintenance activities play an important role. Modern maintenance management techniques will give a significant contribution to a company’s productivity by applying support to reliability based techniques and cost-benefit analysis for maintenance optimization.
Several companies have experienced the positive effect of improving maintenance management, achieving a better foundation for making the right decisions, and thereby reducing the amount of unplanned maintenance tasks and subsequently unplanned shutdowns.
Managers, Senior Engineers from production and maintenance, Supporting for maintenance, (SCM/Logistic inventory, Material Management, Operations). Everyone who has interest in maintenance strategy for plant equipment.
• MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT
• Management Concept for Maintenance
• Resouce Management Maintenance
• BASIC MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT
• Organizing maintenance activities
• Basic Maintenance
• Pemahaman konsep Manajemen
• Basic Maintenance
• Start Planning/Maintenance Management
• Effective maintenance planner
• Maintenance scheduling and critical path
• Maintenance budgeting and Maintenance job order
4 Days Training
• MAINTENANCE DATA BASED
• WBS and Part number and bill of material
• Pengukuran Kerja Maintenance (Work Measurement)
• Base Time Estimasi for Miantenance (time study and time application)
• Shceduling for Maintenance (Critical path analysis / PERT)
• Critical Activity and Gantt Chart for Maintenance
• Resouce allocation for Miantenance ( SDM and Clasification )
• Administration for Maintenance System
• ASSET AND SPARE PART MANAGEMENT
• Logistic planning and Maintenance Management Logistic.
• Inventory Material Maintenance Sheduling (LFL, EOQ,POQ)
• Forecasting for maintenance (moving , Eksponential and Analysis Trend)
• Depretiation and Alternatif Selection for Equipment for Maintenance
• SIMULASI and Case STUDY ( Integrated Maintenance Management)