Piping and Pipeline System Design, Maintenance, and Specification.
About The Course
At the end of this programme, the participants are expected to:
• Having knowledges more expanded in Piping and pipeline.
• Understanding the fabrication ways of components and testing.
• Apply piping system codes and standards.
• About line sizing and layout of piping systems in various types of facilities.
• How to specify proper components for process and utility applications.
• Compare alternative materials of construction.
• The process of steelmaking, pipe manufacturing and material specifications
• Joining methods and inspection techniques.
• Key considerations for flare and vent systems, including PSV sizing.
• Be able to handle critical problems related to piping and pipeline.
Piping and Pipeline Engineers, Operation Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Production Engineers, Technical Supports Engineers, Technical Staffs, Everyone who want to know and have interest in piping and pipeline system.
• Piping codes and standards (ANSI/ASME, API, ISO)
• Pipe materials and manufacturing
• Basic pipe stress analysis methods
• Valves and actuators
• Welding and non-destructive testing
• Line sizing basics (single-phase and multiphase flow)
• Pipe and valve material selection
• Piping layout and design
• Pipeline Design
• Piping and Pipeline Components
• Manifolds, headers, and flare/vent systems
• Non-metallic piping systems
• Operations and maintenance considerations of facilities and pipelines
5 Days Training