Basic PLC Allen-Bradley ControlLogix5000 & RSLogix 5000
Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) is a device that used in industrial automation. Along with the increase in computer technology, the ability of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) has developed very rapidly with many advantages, such as accuracy, reliability redundancy processor systems, simplification operation and also monitoring processes and equipment. Those factors provide superior attraction for the industry to replace the relay, pneumatic and electronic analog instrument to the PLC-based instrumentation. To handle the automation tools like PLC, you should have personal knowledge and skills both in operation and PLC programming.
- Overview of Allen Bradley PLC Product
- Allen Bradley ControlLogix5000 Hardware & Module Configuration
- RSLinx and RSLogix5000 Environment
- System I/O Configuration Communicating with the PLC
- Downloading and Uploading PLC programs
- Data Reference: Tag Based addressing Controller, Tags Program, Tags Base, Tags Alias, and Tags Data Types
- Drafting Ladder Logic: Bit Instructions, Timer & Counter
- Drafting Ladder Logic: Program Control Instructions, Bit Shift & Sequencer Instructions
- On-line Programming, Project Documentation and Report
- Fault finding and searching Testing and forcing technique
Dede Amin. His educational background is Engineering Physics Institute of Technology Bandung, He has more than four years as a professional instructor in Instrumentation PLC. In addition, he has a Instrument Engineer on several projects with several industry leading companies. Some of his expertise include Human Machine Interface (HMI), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), safety instrumented system (SIS), and Programmable Logic Controller (PLC).
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who have little or no working experience with Logix5000 systems or other programmable controllers and ladder programming concept for indsutrial control application.
4 Days Training