Modicon Quantum PLC: Advance Programing
Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) is a device that used in industrial automation. Along with the increase in computer technology, the ability of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) has developed very rapidly with many advantages, such as accuracy, reliability redundancy processor systems, simplification operation and also monitoring processes and equipment. Those factors provide superior attraction for the industry to replace the relay, pneumatic and electronic analog instrument to the PLC-based instrumentation. To handle the automation tools like PLC, you should have personal knowledge and skills both in operation and PLC programming. Develop your understanding of the advanced functionality of the Modicon programmable controller as it applies to the maintenance technician and plant engineering personnel. This course offers insights into new and better ways to apply your Modicon control system as a troubleshooting and diagnostic tool. You will learn to trace the flow of control signals into the control system, through the user logic, and out to the output device. This knowledge will provide you the basis from which to comprehend complicated control circuits, use the system iagnostics more competently, diagnose and solve in-plant control problems more quickly.
- Configure and layout a Modicon system, including input/output modules and local and remote input/output systems.
- Understand system addressing inputs, outputs, input registers, and output/ holding registers.
- Review of the major functional components of the Modicon programmable controller system.
- Review ladder programming: relays, timers, counters, and calculate function blocks.
- Explore and test the functionality of the calculate, move, matrix, PID, and read/write function blocks as they apply to your system.
- Apply knowledge to troubleshoot subprograms selected from your own system.
- Develop methods to test programs, develop traps, and to follow the flow of information through a series of function blocks.
- Use diagnostic skills to determine if the problem is hardware, software, or field device.
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who have little or no working experience with Modicon Quantum systems or other programmable controllers and ladder programming concept for indsutrial control application.
4 Days Training