Practical SCADA System for Industry
Learn how SCADA System Works, The Latest Technology in SCADA Application, Design SCADA Architecture, and Development of SCADA Software.
- Overview of SCADA System
- The Latest Trends and Technologies in Process Automation Control
- SCADA Architecture Concept
- Developing SCADA Architecture, Communication Infrastructure and Hardware Required.
- SCADA Project Development: Master Terminal Unit (MTU) and Remote Terminal Unit (RTU) Configuration
- Drafting Ladder Logic for Supervisory and Locally Control
- Design and Development of Human Machine Interface (HMI) for SCADA Application
- Entering, Editing, and Verifying Ladder Logic
- Selecting and Programming Timer, Counter, Math, Comparison and Data Handling Instructions
- Testing, Configuring, and Previewing a Report Project
Dede Amin. His educational background is Engineering Physics Institute of Technology Bandung, He has more than four years as a professional instructor in Instrumentation PLC. In addition, he has a Instrument Engineer on several projects with several industry leading companies. Some of his expertise include Human Machine Interface (HMI), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), safety instrumented system (SIS), and Programmable Logic Controller (PLC).
Who Should Attend?
Personnel responsible for planning, overseeing, and conducting casing and cementing operations; operator and service personnel.
4 Days Training