Siemens Simatic WinCC v7.0: Fundamental Programming
Siemens Simatic WinCC v7.0 system is a Human Machine Interface (HMI) is a powerful, that can run on Microsoft Windowx XP, Windows Vista, and Microsoft Windows Server 2003. HMI is the interface (interface) between the operator with a process that is in control in the industry. By using the WinCC pross operation of an industry can be observed and controlled with ease. Communication between the WinCC process is done through a control system, can be a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) or Remote Terminal Unit (RTU),
- Basics Input / Output Digital / Analog.
- Introduction of HMI.
- The introduction features Siemens Simatic WinCC v7.0
- Creating projects in WinCC
- HMI communication configuration
- Process configuration screen, message, alarm, reporting.
- Displaying data in the process of Screen Process
- Tagname HMI System.
- HMI Alarms and Events System
- HMI Realtime and Historical Trending.
- HMI Security System
- Understanding the concept of HMI in general.
- Understanding the components of the HMI, which consists of hardware (hardware) and software (software).
- To connect the HMI application software with hardware such as PLC or RTU.
- Understand basic programming based Siemens Simatic WinCC HMI v7.0
- Understanding the components of the HMI, such as trending of data, presentation of data, tagging, and alarm management.
- Use and implement a simple HMI for display / control the input / digital output.
- Use and implement a simple HMI for display / control the input / output analog.
Ir. Indrawan Tanjung M.T, an Engineering Physics graduate and Instrumentation Program and Control of the Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB). It has been experienced in various projects engineering and training as an instructor in the field of Instrumentation and Control for more of 5 years.
4 Days Training