Power Distribution System: Protecting and Relay
About The Course
Protective Relay for Power Distribution focuses on the protection of distribution power systems and an understanding of system faults and their detection, as well as their safe disconnection. This training course presents a comprehensive and systematic description of the concepts and principles of operation and application of protection schemes for various power system elements. Our training course begins with an overview of power system faults, short circuit calculations, components of power system protection schemes, as well as a full session on microprocessor-based protective relays and their application.
Technicians, Electric Engineer and anyone who wants to broaden knowledge on this topics.
• Introduction to Power System Faults.
• Short Circuit Theory.
• Fault Studies.
• Components of Power System Protection Schemes.
• Current Transformers (CTs) & Voltage Transformers (VTs).
• Co-ordination of Electrical Protection Systems.
• Feeder Overcurrent Protection.
• Transformer Protection.
Duration : 4 days