Smart Time Management Work Simplification & Managing Multiple Tasks
About The Course
In this program, participants will identify and overcome barriers to effective time management issues as well as learn about proven time management and prioritizing skills which will help determine how much time, energy and resources are needed for specific tasks and workload. This practical course shows how to design, develop, manage, control, implement and monitor work procedures and associated Management System documents such as work instructions, forms, labels and tags. It will also show how to analyze and simplify procedures. Managing Directors, Contract Holders, Safety Managers / Reps, Office Managers and Administrators, Project Managers, Project Engineers, All Managers/Supervisors, Offshore Installation Managers, Superintendents, Supervisors and Foremen.
All employees in organization/company who want to improve their qualification, working ability and personal power.
1. Time management overview.
o What is time management.
o The benefits of time management.
o Time management at home and work.
2. The power of prioritization.
o Understanding Benefits of Prioritization.
o Steps to Identify Your Priorities.
o Tools for Setting Priorities.
o Priority Setting Case Study.
3. Goal setting for maximum performance.
4. The basics of good time management.
o Write things down.
o The Pareto principle.
o Do one thing at a time.
o Re-design inefficient tasks.
5. Tips for management time.
o Use Time Maximization Tools.
o Maximize Your Productivity.
o Control Information Overload.
6. Personality types and how they affect time management.
o Identifying the ‘time thieves’.
o Personalities and time management.
o The information you need for successful time management.
o A filing system for information.
7. Developing time management plans, The Stages of Work Simplification.
8. The Use of Flow Charts in Simplification of Procedures.
9. Preparing and Analyzing a Work Distribution Chart.
o Re-allocation of Workload and Redistribution of Jobs.
o Office Design and Layout.
10. Simplification of Procedures to Improve Productivity.
o Reducing Wastage in Human Effort, Time, Space, and Material.
o Improving the Employees’ Efficiency and Effectiveness.
4 Days Training